Qualifications - Pre-defined mode
Pre-defined mode allows administrators the ability to enter a pre-defined list of qualifications into the system as they would teams, role, locations and skills.
Adding Qualifications in Pre-defined mode
In Pre-defined mode, Qualifications are first added via the Qualifications Directory and then associated with a Person via their summary page.
To add a qualification:
Step 1: Create the Qualification record
- Click Directories > Qualifications
- Click "Add a new Qualification".
- If you don't see that button you may not have permission to add Qualifications.
- Enter the name and click "Save"
Step 2: Associate the Qualification with the person
- Visit the person's summary page
- Click the "Qualifications" tab
- Click "Add a qualification"
- Select the Qualification from the list
- Select a status, and optionally select dates
- Click "Save"